i wish when i felt threatened or angry or embarrased my hair would do the expandy fluffy thing like in ghibli films
I ate too much candy.
Pretty sure this is what happened after that first episode…
Man I miss doing these =7=
heres to us ~unhealthy~ queers
queers who work shit jobs and make shit money and eat what they fucking can and what they fucking want
queers that work til they wanna lay down and die right fucking there
queers with acne and stretch marks and bad breath and dandruf and fat and bones and chronic pain and injuries and mental issues and yeah
~we are some kinda swell~
Bird girls, inspired by Moonrise Kingdom
A few days ago someone told another cashier at the Walmart I work at that I shouldn’t be allowed to be employed because I’m corrupting the children with how I look.. This is what I looked like that day:
I wish I saw who she was so I could greet her on my day off.. I’ll corrupt her fuckin’ children alright. That’s a promise.
Welcome to Walmart, motherfucker.
1. Coca Cola, Pepsi, Sprite, Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper?
2. Cats, dogs, horses, lizards or hamsters?
3. TV, cinema, computer, iPod or gaming console?
4. Rock, rap, pop, metal or punk?
5. Black, white, blue, red or green?
6. Salad, hamburger, ice cream, chips or fruit?
7. Kindergarten, elementary, junior high, high school or college?
8. United States, Canada, Australia, France or England?
9. Swimming, fishing, tanning, theme parks or camping?
10. Snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, sledding or ice skating?
11. English, math, science, history or art?
12. Gummy worms, lollipops, gum, chocolate bars or cotton candy?
13. Xbox 360, Gamecube, Playstation, Nintendo Wii or Handheld?
14. Facebook, WordPress, Tumblr, YouTube or Google?
15. Cute guys, tough guys, smart guys, hot guys?
16. Flats, heels, uggs, flip flops or skater shoes?
17. Early morning, noon, early afternoon, late afternoon or evening?
18. Bathroom, living room, bedroom, kitchen or attic?
19. Face-to-face, home phone, cell phone, instant messenger or twitter?
20. Skinny jeans, flared jeans, capris, shorts or skirts?
21. T-shirt, hoodies, tank top, tube top or halter top?
22. McDonald’s, Wendy’s, KFC, Burger King or Dairy Queen?
23. Car, airplane, train, boat or walking?
24. Coffee, tea, water, milk or soda?
25. Drama, comedy, horror, action/adventure or thriller?